Domestic Violence and Help-Seeking Pathways: Understanding, Taking Action, and Committing to Ending Violence Against Women.
Considering the current context of a global health crisis, our scientific committee has prepared a fully online conference with activities scheduled between May and November 2021 including three different presentation formats: 1) video clip; 2) summary brief/policy brief; 3) webinar presentation.
Please be advised that, considering the high number of French proposals received, most of the activities will be in French. Simultaneous translation into English and French will be available only for the plenary sessions
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.
Conference Organizing Team
Trajetvi Partnership for Research and Action focuses on trajectories of violence, help-seeking and service use of women who are survivors of domestic violence in vulnerable contexts. The partnership is led by Marie-Marthe Cousineau, professor at the School of Criminology (Université de Montréal), and Lise Gervais, the development and liaison coordinator at Relais-Femmes. For more details about Trajetvi, visit our web site.
The conference focuses on the following goals:
- share and foster knowledge on trajectories of violence, help-seeking and service use of women who are survivors of domestic violence in various vulnerable contexts, and who are facing various forms of oppression;
- share and suggest collaborative and innovative actions and practices designed to help women who are survivors of domestic violence who live in a context of vulnerability and oppression;
- situate knowledge and practices in the field of domestic violence on the continuum of violence against women.
- Conference dates : May to November 2021.
- Registration : Coming soon.