Domestic Violence and Help-Seeking Pathways: Understanding, Taking Action, and Committing to Ending Violence Against Women.
Nov 24th to Nov 26th, 2021.
Montreal: Exact location to be confirmed.
Part of the campaign 12-days of action to end violence against women (Nov 25th to Dec 6th, 2021).
Trajetvi Partnership for Research and Action focuses on trajectories of violence, help-seeking and service use of women who are survivors of domestic violence in vulnerable contexts. The partnership is led by Marie-Marthe Cousineau, professor at the School of Criminology (Université de Montréal), and Lise Gervais, the development and liaison coordinator at Relais-Femmes. For more details about Trajetvi, visit our web site.
The conference focuses on the following goals:
- share and foster knowledge on trajectories of violence, help-seeking and service use of women who are survivors of domestic violence in various vulnerable contexts, and who are facing various forms of oppression;
- share and suggest collaborative and innovative actions and practices designed to help women who are survivors of domestic violence who live in a context of vulnerability and oppression;
- situate knowledge and practices in the field of domestic violence on the continuum of violence against women.
- Conference dates : November 24thto 26th, 2021.
- Registration : Coming soon.