Domestic Violence and Help-Seeking Pathways: Understanding, Taking Action, and Committing to Ending Violence Against Women.
Nov 25th to Nov 27th, 2020.
Plaza Centre-Ville (777 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, Montreal, Canada, H3C 3Z7).
Part of the campaign 12-days of action to end violence against women (Nov 25th to Dec 6th, 2020).
Trajetvi Partnership for Research and Action focuses on trajectories of violence, help-seeking and service use of women who are survivors of domestic violence in vulnerable contexts. The partnership is led by Marie-Marthe Cousineau, professor at the School of Criminology (Université de Montréal), and Lise Gervais, the development and liaison coordinator at Relais-Femmes. For more details about Trajetvi, visit our web site.
The conference focuses on the following goals:
- share and foster knowledge on trajectories of violence, help-seeking and service use of women who are survivors of domestic violence in various vulnerable contexts, and who are facing various forms of oppression;
- share and suggest collaborative and innovative actions and practices designed to help women who are survivors of domestic violence who live in a context of vulnerability and oppression;
- situate knowledge and practices in the field of domestic violence on the continuum of violence against women.
- Conference dates : November 25thto 27th, 2020.
- Registration : Coming soon.
- Abstract submission deadline : November 20th, 2019.
- Location : Plaza Centre-Ville (777 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, Montreal, Canada, H3C 3Z7).